Continuous Improvement Management
Be equipped with the technical skills competency to apply continuous improvement activities/techniques in the workplace and to evaluate the outcomes of these improvement activities implemented
Continuous improvement is an ongoing effort to improve products, services, or processes. These efforts can seek incremental improvement over time or breakthrough improvement all at once. This continuous effort drives a competitive advantage for organizations that get it right, and by reducing waste, it increases the quality as well as efficiency in their processes.
This module equips the healthcare support worker with the technical skills competency to apply Continuous continuous improvement activities/techniques in the workplace and to evaluate the outcomes of these improvement activities implemented.
- Relate the principles of effective workplace organisation with the application of continuous improvement concepts to enhance the work areas effectiveness.
- Apply continuous improvement techniques and tools on identified area for improvement in the workplace.
- Assist in collecting, collating and compiling data to measure the outcomes of the improvement project.
- Principles of effective workplace organisation
- Purpose and benefits of continuous improvement concepts
- Application of continuous improvement techniques
- Types of performance indicators
- Identify areas for continuous improvement within own work area
- Apply continuous improvement techniques
- Assist in collecting, collating, and compiling data to measure the outcomes of the improvements
- Existing healthcare workers
- New school leavers/matured learners making a career switch into healthcare settings
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a formal recognition through the award of a Statement(s) of Attainment (SOA) from SkillsFuture Singapore.
12 June 2023
11 September 2023
12 June 2023
11 September 2023
Course Date & Registration
To be Confirmed
The training is delivered via online learning (asynchronous & synchronous) and classroom sessions.
Total: 4.1 days
- Day 1: Classroom training (7 hours)
- Day 2: Assessment (1 hours)
- Clinical Assessment (25 hours)
SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) is providing course fee funding to the healthcare in-service staff.
- Up to 70% course fee subsidy for Singaporean aged 21-39 & SPR 21 years and above.
- Up to 90% course fee subsidy for Singaporean aged 40 & above.
- Up to 90% course fee subsidy for all staff (Singaporean & SPR) under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS) for SME employers.
Full Course Fee
$726.00 (before GST)
(Non-SME SC/SPR <40y/o)
Fee Payable After SSG 70% Subsidy
$235.22 (including GST)
(All SME SC/SPR + Non-SME SC/SPR >39y/o)
Fee Payable After SSG 90% Subsidy
$78.41 (including GST)
HMI Institute reserves the right to postpone or cancel the courses if minimum enrolment is not met.
If you are new to HMI Institute and wish to inquire about our training courses, please fill in the contact form.