Preparing and Performing at the Workplace
Learn how to generate effective and efficient solutions to solve problems and capitalise on new opportunities at the workplace.
The need to be well prepared to perform at the workplace is crucial for all sectors and especially critical in the healthcare environment. Faced with the challenges of demanding patient care and a shrinking pool of skilled resources, the healthcare team needs to ensure its processes are functioning at the optimal, issues are swiftly addressed and using the most efficient and effective methods. This course brings you an insight on the importance of being ready to seek out opportunities of improvement at the workplace and how to go about identifying them and to solve the issues in an effective and timely manner.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to use a simple model to come up with guidelines and procedures to solve problems to create value to the healthcare industry.
- Identify opportunities to improve workplace processes and address problems
- Apply DMAIC approach for solving problems
- Adopt appropriate tools and techniques to solve problems
- Implement guidelines and procedures to test solutions
- Measure and control the solutions
- Review and improve solutions
- Professionals, managers and executives (PMEs)
- Healthcare professionals
- All who are considering to enter the healthcare industry
- General public who are interested to learn how to generate effective and efficient solutions to solve problems and capitalise on new opportunities at the workplace
12 June 2023
11 September 2023
1 Day Course (9.00am to 6.00pm)
Synchronous E-learning (Zoom)
$450 (Subject to GST)
UTAP Funding Available
NTUC members can enjoy up to 50% unfunded course fee support with the UTAP funding
* For more information on UTAP, please visit the NTUC website.
HMI Institute reserves the right to postpone or cancel the courses if minimum enrolment is not met.
If you are new to HMI Institute and wish to inquire about our training courses, please fill in the contact form.