Supervisory Training in ART Self-Swab
This module is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills on how to supervise ART self-swabs for staff, according to the Ministry of Health guidelines and protocols.
Selected Sectors to undergo the “Vaccinate or Regular Test” (VoRT) Regime
As announced by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce on 6 August 2021, unvaccinated individuals from the following settings must be tested twice a week using Antigen Rapid Tests (ART), under the “Vaccinate or Regular Test” (“VoRT”) regime, starting from 1 October 2021, to enable us to detect possible infections early and is key to keeping our community safe:
- Healthcare sector, eldercare sector and settings with children 12 years and below, as these interact with vulnerable segments of the population;
- F&B establishments, gyms and fitness studios, personal care services, our borders and COVID-19 frontline work, where there are interactions with customers in higher-risk mask-off settings
- Public Service, including the uniformed services.
- Please refer to Annex A for the full list of sectors on the VoRT regime. More details will be released to the sectors by the respective agencies.
More Sectors to undergo the Fast and Easy Test (FET) Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) Regime
- On 6 September 2021, the Multi-Ministry Taskforce announced that sectors with frequency community interactions would be required to be on FET RRT. This includes settings such as retail mall workers, supermarket staff, last-mile delivery personnel (including parcel and food delivery personnel), and public and private transport workers (taxi drivers, private hire car drivers and all public transport frontline staff).
This training will be subsidized by the Ministry of Health (MOH) to the above establishments till 31 Dec 2021. Enterprise will be billed the full course fee, net of any applicable subsidy, if your establishment is not eligible for funded training by Ministry of Health (MOH).
Note: This course is applicable to companies who have to implement the FET RRT or VoRT regime. This course is not applicable to individual as it does not train individual to administer swab and will not certify you to be a swabber.
- Singaporeans/ SPR 21 years old-39 years old:
$26.35(with 80% subsidy capped at $17/hr)
- Singaporeans age 40 years old and above:
$14.45(with 90% subsidy* capped at $25/hr)
- Full Course Fee:
$90.95 (including 7% GST)
Above Subsidy applicable for Singaporean / Singapore PR of age 21 years old and above.
*SSG Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy only applicable to Singaporean age 40 years old and above.
Please note that for any government-funded (SkillsFuture-funded) course, participants must fulfill the attendance requirement and pass the course assessment in order to be eligible for the “Certificate of Attendance” and course fee funding. If participants do not meet the course requirements, full course fee will be invoiced.
Get in touch with us to find out more.
Points to note before Registration:
Please ensure you have a valid email address for account creation for the registration. The email address will be your UserID.
Upon successful registration, a Zoom link will be sent to participant’s registered email address.
Registration closes 3 working days before the actual course date. No further changes can be made after the registration is closed.
Please do not register yourself twice. Any incomplete registration form will not be considered or processed.
The course is only confirmed when you have received a Confirmation email notification from HMI Institute. Please check your junk/ spam folder and/ or whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also check your registration status by following the steps here.
Training dates are updated progressively, with ample slots available for registration.
HMI Institute reserves the right to postpone or cancel the courses if minimum enrolment is not met.
How to register?
Step 1: Click on the registration link here.
Step 2: Click on “Public Catalogue”.
Step 3: Click into your preferred time slot.
Step 4: Choose your preferred date.
Step 5: Register for the slot.
Register by signing up an account:
- UserID: Input valid email address (no sharing of email address, each email can only be used for 1 account registration) as zoom link will be sent to your registered email.
- Password: Create your own password
- Attendance is compulsory to pass the course.
- A microphone and webcam will be required.
- Video cameras have to be turned on throughout the training for attendance verification.
- Attendance taking/ Zoom Guide
We endeavour to respond to you within
3-5 business days (excluding Weekends and
As we are experiencing a high volume of applications, we seek your patience and understanding in the event that our response should take longer due to a high email volume.
Do note also that there are many available slots for booking and we are ever committed to assisting you.
(Registration for all HMI Institute’s training courses are to done directly via our official website. Communications are done via email address domain @hmi.com.sg. Please note that HMI Institute does not engage and is not related to any third-party companies for any form of recruitment activities.)
Get in touch with us to find out more.
If you are new to HMI Institute and wish to inquire about our training courses, please fill in the contact form.