SGUnited Skills Programme
1. What is the SGUnited Skills Programme?
The SGUnited Skills (SGUS) programme is a 6 month full-time training programme designed to help unemployed Singaporeans/PRs to upskill and reskill themselves with industry-relevant skills and knowledge. The training will be conducted on a full-time basis, but in modular format, so that trainees can have the flexibility to exit the programme once they have found a job.
2. Who is it for?
All Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident job seekers aged 21 and above are eligible for the programme.
The target trainees for SGUS programmes will exclude the following:
- Graduated or are graduating in CY2019/2020 from ITE, Polytechnics, Universities, and other educational institutions. This includes graduates from private universities as well as overseas institutions; or
- Graduated from the educational institutions mentioned in (a) but just finished serving their National Service (NS) in CY2019/2020 and are entering the labour force
3. How can I benefit from this training programme?
You will receive a training allowance of $1,200 per month** for the duration of the programme to cover your subsistence expenses. Your programme fees will be subsidised to keep your upskilling affordable. You can use your SkillsFuture Credit* to offset your course fees after funding subsidies.
4. What are the programmes?
5. Express Your Interest with us today!
Thank you for your interest in SGUnited Skills Programmes. If you are interested, please share with us your particulars.
Our colleagues will be in touch with you for further evaluation. As we are experiencing a high volume of applications, we seek your patience and understanding should we be slower in responding to you. We appreciate your understanding.