SGUnited Skills (SGUS) Programme in Healthcare Management(A Programme partnered with Singapore University of Social Sciences)
This programme is specially co-designed and co-delivered with Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) to equip job seekers with industry-relevant and work-ready skills to enhance their employability. It is a 6-month full-time training programme and comprises 6 modular and bite-sized courses that are designed in partnership with the industry to help trainees acquire industry-relevant skills that can boost their employability. Trainees will also have the chance to apply the skills learnt during the programme, through opportunities like work attachments, service learning or project work.
Upon completion of the 6-month Programme, a Certificate of Completion will be issued to the trainee. This Certificate is not credit-bearing and will not be stackable towards a Diploma or Degree with SUSS.
Please click here to find answers to your questions about SGUnited Skills Programme.
|Name||Next Start Date*||Courses||Resources|
|SGUS Programme in Healthcare Management||Oct 2020 – Mar 2021||
• The Effective Healthcare Manager
• Management of Healthcare Organisations
• Big Data and Healthcare Supply Chain Management
• Enhancing Patients Experience and Health Outcomes
• Human-Centred Design: Re-Imagined (SUSS)
• Resilience for Change (SUSS)
• Course Synopsis
• Programme Schedule
• Application Form
|Programme||Full Programme Fee (before GST)||Nett Fee Payable* after SSG Funding||Duration|
|SGUS Programme in Healthcare Management||$9706||S$500 (including GST)||Full-time 6-month
(estimated to be 3-4 times a week, including Saturday. At least 60 hours per month)
Trainees are required to meet 75% minimum attendance to be eligible for the Training Allowance**.
*Nett payable can be offset using SkillsFuture Credit. Terms & conditions apply.
**Subject to terms and conditions of funding agency.
|Benefits for Individuals||Benefits for Companies|
Applicants receive a Training Allowance of up to $1200 per month, subject to SkillsFuture Singapore's requirement of fulfilling at least 75% monthly attendance (i.e minimum 60 hours including courses, service learning/project work/work attachment). In addition, the programme offers:
The SGUS programme enables employers to support the national initiative in providing industry-relevant skills and knowledge to displaced Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents. Employers also enjoy:
The SGUS Programme is open to all Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents PMEs (Professional, Manager, Executive) who are 21 years and above. In addition, applicants must have:
- Been recently displaced from employment
- Minimum Diploma or 'A' Level qualification
- Varied experience across different sectors
- Application form
- Coloured copy (back and front) of NRIC for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Latest resume
- Copy of Highest Qualification
* Please note that admission to the Programme is subject to interview and selection by HMI Institute, SUSS and Partnered Company.