1 Day Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)+AED Certificate / ½ Day Re-Certificate BCLS+AED Programme
The BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) + Automated External Defibrillator (AED) programme provides an in-depth training and higher standard of CPR for both adult and infant victims; it also includes the management of foreign body airway obstruction for both adult and infant. It also includes operating of the AED in an emergency situation.
To perform CPR + AED and to management foreign body airway obstruction for adult and infant.
The course is accredited by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be awarded the BCLS+AED certificate which is valid for 2 years from the date of issuance, accredited by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
- 8 hrs (for full certification)
- 4 hrs (for recertification)
- Chain of survival
- The heart
- Heart attack
- Adult CPR
- Operate of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Adult foreign body airway obstruction
- Infant CPR
- Infant foreign body airway obstruction
- SkillsFuture Singapore Funding, Applicants >=21 years old : Applicable to Singaporeans / Singapore PRs
- SkillsFuture Singapore Funding, Applicants >=40 years old : Applicable to Singaporeans ONLY