Beyond Quality to Value for Improved Patient Service & Health
This course aims to provide in-depth knowledge on how to provide quality service in hospitals to meet customers demands for a seamless care experience.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the concept of Lean and how the implementation of Lean practices is able to transform wastes into values for the patients.
- Gain an insight into real world cases on how doing more with existing resources could be achieved through examining various workflows in healthcare organisations.
- Understand the Lean Thinking Framework: Starting with flows.
- Overview of various tools, why use them and when to use them.
- Learning practical approaches for improving patient experience.
- Professionals, managers and executives (PMEs)
- Healthcare professionals
To be Confirmed.
Synchronous E-learning (Zoom)
$850 (excluding 8% GST)
HMI Institute reserves the right to postpone or cancel the courses if minimum enrolment is not met.
If you are new to HMI Institute and wish to inquire about our training courses, please fill in the contact form.