3 Days WSQ - Perform Work Place First Aid (PWFA) Course
The WSQ Perform Workplace First Aid Course (PWFA) comprises of an in-depth approach to performing first aid and critical intervention in emergencies in the workplace. This is a WSQ competency-based course that HMI Institute specifically contextualized to prepare participants respond to first aid situations in industries like home land security, national park staff/rangers and outdoor pursuits personnel.
This course is within the Competency Category of Provide Security Operation Services and is one of the modules leading to the WSQ Certificate in Security Operations.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be awarded the followings:
WSQ- Statement of Attainment (SOA) from SkillsFuture Singapore
- Emergency action principles
- Cardio P:ulmonary Resuscitation
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Breathing Difficulties
- The unconscious victim
- Shock, Bleeding and Wounds
- Heat disorders, Bites and Stings
- Fractures and soft tissues injuries
- Head and spinal injuries
- Burns injuries
- Lifting and carrying victim with stretcher
For more information, please Click Here to find out more.
- SkillsFuture Singapore Funding, Applicants >=21 years old : Applicable to Singaporeans / Singapore PRs
- SkillsFuture Singapore Funding, Applicants >=40 years old : Applicable to Singaporeans ONLY