HMI AIC LI Courses for Community Care Sector
AIC LI Clinical courses aims to provide healthcare support caregivers a platform to constantly keep themselves up to date on the requirements that are needed in the industry and also an avenue for them upgrade skillsets and remain relevant to the growing demands of the community care sector.
- CPR+AED Provider
- Standard First Aid with CPR+AED
- Basic Cardiac Life Support + AED (BCLS+AED)
- Continence Management for residents in Healthcare Settings
- Proper Care & Maintenance of Mobility Aid
- Safe Turning and Positioning Techniques
- Lifting and Transferring Techniques
- Perform Prescribed Exercise Passive ROM
- Performing Basic Hygiene Care
- Assist in NGT Tube Feeding
- Assisting in care in Urinary Elimination
- Care of Elimination of Bowels
- Assist in Care of Airway
- Basic Care & Assistance for Senior (Fall Prevention)
- Basic Care & Assistance for Senior (Chronic Disease Management)
- Assist with Medication
- Performing ECG
- Basic ADSL pt 1 *Coming soon
- Basic ADSL pt 2 *Coming soon
AIC LI Governance & Organisational Excellence courses aims to provide members of the community care sector a platform for them to constantly keep themselves up to date on service quality that are rendered to other members in the community care sector.
AIC LI Leadership & People Management courses aims to provide members of the community care sector a platform for them to constantly upskill themselves and remain relevant and ready to face any challenges or issues as they progress forward in their career in the community care sector.