Emergency Life Support Training Centre
HMI Institute is a National Resuscitation Council (NRC)-accredited training centre for Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) course. In addition, HMI Institute' Standard First Aid Course is accredited by the National First Aid Council (NFAC) for the National Registry of Coaches (NROC). Over and above, HMI Institute also offers the WSQ Perform Workplace First Aid (PWFA) Course that enable a participant to earn a Statement of Attainment Certificate awarded by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). In view of its high training load, HMI Institute has established the largest team of in-house CPR and AED trainers in Singapore.
Till date, HMI Institute has conducted numerous emergency life support training courses, delivering First Aid, CPR/AED and Wilderness First Aid courses for schools and private organisations. More than 260,000 people have benefited from the courses and received certificates fully recognized by Singapore Sports Council (SSC) and NROC.
- ½ Day CPR+AED course / ½ day Refresher course
- 1 Day Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)+AED Certificate / ½ Day Re-Certificate BCLS+AED Programme
- 2 days Standard First Aid (SFA) + AED
- 4 Days Wilderness First Aid Responder Course / 2 Days Wilderness First Aid Refresher Course
- CPR+AED Instructor Course
- 3 Days WSQ – First-aid (Perform Workplace First Aid) Course