½ Day CPR+AED course / ½ day Refresher course
Sudden Cardiac Arrest from heart attack is the second most common cause of death in Singapore. A large number of these cases occur outside the hospital environment: at work, at home, and in public places. Many lives will be saved if members of the general public know how to react to emergency situations like these.
To perform basic CPR and to operate the AED in an emergency situation.
The course is accredited by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be awarded the CPR AED Provider certificate which is valid for 2 years from the date of issuance, accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
- 4 hrs (for full certification/recertification)
- Introduction to CPR / AED
- The Heart, the lungs and the circulation
- Risk factors for heart attack
- What happens in a heart attack
- Other causes of sudden death
- The chain of survival
- The importance of early CPR
- Adult on man CPR
- The importance of early defibrillation
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- Use of AED
- Prepare casualty for AED use
- Placement of defibrillation pads
- Defibrillation procedure
- Post incident procedures
|Course Fee||Nett Fee||Inclusive
(Fee stated is for Individual/Self-sponsored Sign up)
(Fee Stated is the same for ½ Day CPR+AED course / ½ day Refresher course)
1) Total Number of Trainees
2) Total Sessions/Runs
3) Any specific Month or Period
4) Your Company/Organisation Name