4 Days Wilderness First Aid Responder Course / 2 Days Wilderness First Aid Refresher Course
The 4 days Wilderness First Aid Course is specially designed to enable participants to respond to first aid emergencies in settings where professional medical help is more than 2 hours away.
One of the unique features of this course is its scenario-based casualty management training approach. The course covers a wide range of real life simulations likely to in the wilderness setting and the intervention of first aid response.
Complex situational simulations are conducted to train, equip participants with life saving, leadership, teamwork and quick decision-making skills.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be awarded the Wilderness First Aid Responder Provider certificate which is valid for 2 years from the date of issuance.
The class will only commence with a minimum of 12 participants. For Corporate booking with please kindly refer to the Fees Payable tab.
4 Days for full certification
2 Days for refresher certification
- Introduction to programme objections
- Chest Pain/Drowning/CPR/AED
- CPR/AED certification tests
- Use of pocket mask for resuscitation
- Casualty Assessment System (CAM) (RSE and Primary Survey)
- Arresting of haemorrhages and management of shock
- Wound management in the field
- Immobilisation of fractures, soft injuries management (sprains, dislocation, crush))
- Field spinal management
- Management of head injuries and epilepsies
- Base-line vital signs/ record and report – Casualty's Chart
- Casualty management
- Bites and stings management
- Heat & cold injuries, altitude illness
- Chest injuries, asthmatic attack
- Abdominal Injuries
- Burns management
- Eye & Foreign objects in the ear
- Improvised stretcher
- Lifting and transferring of casualty
|Course Fee for full course(4days)||Nett Fee||Inclusive
|Course Fee for refresher course(2days)||Nett Fee||Inclusive
(Fee stated is for Individual/Self-sponsored Sign up)
1) Total Number of Trainees
2) Total Sessions/Runs
3) Any specific Month or Period
4) Your Company/Organisation Name